How do I clean the grinder?
– Clean the base unit with a moist cloth and wipe it dry. Clean the grinding/blending containers in hot water with some dishwashing detergent and by using a cleaning brush or in the dishwasher
My grinder does not start anymore. What can I do?
– Ensure that the cover is pressed onto the base unit evenly. The grinders cover features a pulse switch on the lower side of all four corners, which prevents the grinder from starting when not covered properly.
– Another possibility could be overheating during usage. Make sure the grinder has cooled down before trying to start again.
Which container is used for what food?
– The container featuring a 2-winged blade (grinding container) is best for dry foods like coffee beans, peppercorn, etc.
– The container featuring a 4-winged blade (blending container) is best for foods that are more moist like Almonds, dried fruit, fresh herbs, etc, or for preparing creamy recipes like pesto or nut spreads.
What foods can be processed in the grinder?
– The grinder is designed for grinding coffee beans within the quantities usually needed for domestic use. It can also be used for chopping dried or fresh herbs, dry spices and shelled nuts or seeds.