DA 900 Dehydrator
Whether fruit, vegetables, herbs, meat or fish – with the Romelsbacher dehydration tomatoes you use the oldest form of food preservation, but in the modern way. The food is gently removed from moisture. Vitamins, minerals and fibre are largely preserved, the result is 100% natural, without additives and preservatives. So you can easily and safely make your own snacks that are both delicious and healthy. The possibilities are endless: Fruit leather, vegetable chips, dried fruits, dried meat, but also treats for animals or beautiful (Christmas) decorations can be conjured. An internal fan ensures even and constant drying on all levels. An essential advantage of these devices for a variety of dehydration variations is the adjustable temperature range from 35 – 75 °C with an additional 24 hour timer and automatic shut-off function. Operation is very easy via touch control sensors with a clear LED display on the front. Thanks to the double-walled stainless steel housing of the dehydrator grills, excellent heat insulation is provided, which in turn keeps energy consumption low. To get started straight away, the matching accessories are included, such as drying trays, drying grates and drying mat. Whether normal size or in XXL – both devices fit perfectly with a consciously healthy diet.
– Stable double-walled stainless steel casing
– Convenient operating front with touch control sensors
– LED display, 24 hour timer, automatic switch-off with signal tone
– Very quiet, even heat distribution on all levels
– Temperature adjustable from 35 °C to 75 °C
– Electronic temperature control, overheating protection
– Extra-long power cord (1.9 m), integrated cord take-up
– Practical lateral grips
– With 6 robust dehydration trays made of stainless steel (30 x 33.5 cm)
– Large dehydration area 0.6 m²
– 1 dehydration grid and 1 dehydration plate (BPA free)
– Gentle conservation of fruits, vegetables, herbs, mushrooms, meat, fish
As a snack, as ingredients for yoghurt and muesli, for fruit chips nibbles, as condiment for the healthy cuisine, for toppings and refinements.