Individually ground quickly milled – for an always aromatic coffee treat
– Superior, easy-care casing made of brushed stainless steel
– Robust blade unit with a 2-winged blade made of stainless steel
– Stainless steel bean container, capacity 40 g
– Electronically controlled grinding time, adjustable in 7 levels
– Automatic switch-off after the set time has elapsed
– Separate on-off switch, pilot lamp
– Safe and easy handling
– Transparent cover, detachable
– Integrated cord take-up
Can also be used for grinding dried spicery like e. g. coriander, rosemary or for nuts, poppy seed and sugar.
A coffee grinder with a powerful blade – perfect for quickly making a good cup of coffee with freshly ground powder. The casing and the blade of this chic appliance are made of superior stainless steel and are thus robust and easy to clean. The coffee beans are quickly processed by the 2-winged blade until the desired grinding degree is reached, which is individually adjustable in 7 levels (from fine to coarse). The grinding time is electronically controlled so that the appliance switches off automatically when the desired grinding degree is reached. This ensures that the results are always the same at every grinding process. Furthermore, the EKM 150 cannot only be used for grinding coffee beans but also dried spicery like e. g. coriander, rosemary, caraway or sugar can be ground. Another advantage as practical handling is concerned is that cord not in use can be stored in the integrated cord take-up.