Make the best pizzas by turning your normal oven into a stone oven using Stabil’s baking stone.
Stabil Baking Stone’s versatility and size make it perfect for multiple use. It is excellent for making pizzas, bread or other bake food. Also great for heating, reheating frozen food.
Stabil’s Baking Stone are made to be durable. They are heat resistant of up to 480°C, eliminating thermal shock breakage to promote even heat distribution for delicious pizzas.
Care for your Ceramic Cookware:
• Allow cookware to cool before washing.
• Use nylon pads or scrapers to remove food residue; metal pads or utensils will scratch or chip the ceramic surface.
• Remove slight stains by rubbing it away with dampened cloth soak with baking soda.
• For stubborn stains, boil 2 cups of water and 4 tablespoons of baking soda. Gentle pour the solution on top of the stone and leave it for
a few minutes, gently use nylon or wood scraper to remove the residue.
• Dry Ceramic Baking Stone thoroughly before storing.